I Am an Empath is an empathy guide on managing emotional anxiety, coping with being over emotional and using intuition to benefit from this sensitivity in your everyday life – the problems highly sensitive people normally face. Through recongnizing how to control emotions you have the potential to make the most of being in tune with your emotions and understanding the feelings of people around you. This book is different from others of its kind because it gathers information from various perspectives in order to provide a comprehensive look at empathy as a spectrum of experience; rather than a sensitive person personality trait that one simply has or does not have.
I Am an Empath is for anyone in search of ways to turn emotional sensitivity into strength of intuition that is applicable in any setting. It will benefit empaths and sensitives who already find themselves to be empathically aware, as well as individuals looking to develop a more empathetic lifestyle.
In this book, you will find information on:
- Empathy Traits of Empathic Individuals
- Empaths and Sensitives: Understanding Empathy, Having Empathic Tendencies, and Identifying as an Empath
- Personality Type as an Empathy Indicator
- Benefits and Challenges of Being Empathic
- Empathetic Self-Protection
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction Strategies: Energy Healing
- How to Balance Empathy Level of Sensitive People
- Developing an Empathic Practice
- How to Deal with Narcissistic Individuals
If you’re ready to unlock the possibilities of your empathic experience, learn to manage stress and anxiety, navigate personal relationships, and balance your emotional sensitivity, then purchase I Am an Empath.
Begin your journey to a fulfilling life of awareness and support today!